For remembering those times followed by curious seals, sighting star fish galaxies, and the awe of the sea. Quite the reward for a bit of paddle power.
Inspired by a sea kayaking trip up the Inside Passage, Canadian coast.
Your cotton-linen tea towel is 100% natural, made from a blend of real cotton and linen. The yarn used is pesticide free, making this traditional tea towel more eco-friendly than paper towels.
- 228 gsm fabric printed edge-to-edge
- 70 x 50 cm
- wavy blue trim around the edges
- made in the UK
- printed using eco-friendly inks and reactive printing methods that infuse the fibre with ink, meaning brighter colours for longer.
- Printed all over with reactive printing
- Elastic hanging loop
- 2 year guarantee on the stitching & material
In order to ensure that your tea towel retains its intense colours for a long time, wash on a cold wash on delicate setting or hand wash and dry flat.